Memoirs Of A Geisha (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Memoirs Of A Geisha Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.it/dp/B003DI2EC8/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

In person, this is a beautiful Steelbook.

161jazc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this, and sold it on ebay for like next to nothing. I actually thought it looked ugly. I hate that finish. Its not matte nor glossy. In my humble opinion. :)

If you order from dvdcineshop, make sure you ask them to ship it in a box.

Ask them nicely and they will do it for you. :cool:

Where are you from??
You can try here ---->LINK
also you will find
*The Interpreter
*The Hurt Locker
*Shoot Em Up
*Il Labirinto Del Fauno

or if I can help you, let me know.

yup, also have Shoot Em Up' and Pans Labyrinth listed under Tin Box and use keyword Metal-Pak and a few that are actually steels but dont come up under "steelbook" search.

Pop in the disc into my samsung 2550 (USA version) and it started playing.
So the disc is region A/B, how to upload the pictures ?

Bought this and the other Italian Steels which are all a bit different from usual SB's from Amazon.it. Packaging is not a strong point of theirs. Had a SB of Shutter Island damaged, fortunately was only DVD anyway, got full refund.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its been at that price a while I picked one up a few months ago worth it just to drool over Zhang Ziyi :drool:

(and it is a beautiful movie ;))

why the hate! i watched this one again last week! i'm not into a chick flicks but man i like this one, especially the cinematography and costumes of that era...as for the steelbook, i love the close up, she looks so innocent and so beautiful, i don;t really like close ups, but there are two steels that i like;this one and Salt...oh and now Argo!...but this one has a nice interior too, that's way i'm not to bothered by the lettering on the back!