Digibook Men in Black 3 (3D) - Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Best Buy's site only states this as including Exclusive Packaging, but the photo makes it look like this exclusive is either a Digibook or some kind of package that comes with lithograph photos.

RELEASE DATE: November 30th, 2012
PRICE: $32.99
ORDER

PHOTOS

M2201009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tridon, Looks similar to the digibook packaging that is used in the European MIB trilogy and the Spartacus TV releases - Cardboard sleeves that hold the discs.

Thanks Tridon, Looks similar to the digibook packaging that is used in the European MIB trilogy and the Spartacus TV releases - Cardboard sleeves that hold the discs.

I thought it looked like the Spartacus seasons, too. I ordered a copy for myself, so once it arrives, I'll take some pics and confirm whether it's a Digibook or not. :thumbs:

Reactions: pmartin252
That's a nice one, but it appears Best Buy Canada does not ship to US. I cannot get past the zip code entry as it states "error". Too bad. Can't find any on eBay US or Canada. :ohno::ohno:

That's a nice one, but it appears Best Buy Canada does not ship to US. I cannot get past the zip code entry as it states "error". Too bad. Can't find any on eBay US or Canada. :ohno::ohno:
Best Buy Canada doesn't ship outside of Canada.

Just ask a Canadian friend. There are plenty on these boards. :)
When you'll reach 30 posts (without spamming), you'll see the trading/selling forum ;)