Metal Gear Solid movie poster found at Sony Pictures?

Jan 29, 2009
Allegedly, a leaked picture of the movie poster for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid movie has emerged. The photo is supposedly from the office of Sony Pictures in Culver City, CA. The picture, if it's legit, reveals the movie will star Christian Bale(The Dark Knight, Terminator Salvation) and Daniel Craig(Quantum of Solace), presumably as Solid and Liquid Snake respectively. It also indicates the movie will be due for the summer of 2011.

f02.jpg

New information on the Metal Gear Solid movie has been very scarce to this point. However, it has been heavily rumored in the past that Christian Bale would be starring in the movie. Regardless, I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

That looks really fake.
1. The picture on the poster makes no sence.
2. Look how the picture doesn't line up with the frame on the left side.
3. Why are sparks all over the place and covering up the main characters.

But I can see Bale playing snake. But does that picture look like snake? No. Whoever made that picture obviously knew Bale was one of the guys that have been rumoured to play Snake, but failed with this because it looks nothing like snake in that pic.

That looks really fake.
1. The picture on the poster makes no sence.
2. Look how the picture doesn't line up with the frame on the left side.
3. Why are sparks all over the place and covering up the main characters.

But I can see Bale playing snake. But does that picture look like snake? No. Whoever made that picture obviously knew Bale was one of the guys that have been rumoured to play Snake, but failed with this because it looks nothing like snake in that pic.

yeah it looks like another version of the teminator poster.