Mar 17, 2013
Cologne, Germany
mgsCE.jpg

The MGSV collector's edition comes with tons of extra physical and digital content. The tangible goods are listed below.

• Half-scale Replica of Snake's Bionic Arm
  • Collectible SteelBook
  • Behind-the-Scenes Documentary and Trailers Blu-Ray Disc
  • A Map
  • Exclusive Packaging

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/04/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-release-date-revealed

pyszny

Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2012
London, England
Plus;

*Weapon and Shield Pack (Windurger S333 Comba Special Weapon, Adam-ska Special Weapon, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Weapon, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold Special Weapon, and a Personal Ballistic Shield in Olive Drab, Silver, White, and Gold)

*Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain, All-Purpose Dryland, and Wetland)

*Snake Costume (Fatigues in Black Ocelot, Gray Urban, Blue Urban, and All-Purpose Dryland)

*"Venom Snake" Emblem

*Metal Gear Online XP Boost

*MGO Items (Metal Gear Rex Helmet, Golden AM MRS-4, and Golden WU S.PISTOL)

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
I'm a bit ticked off they are doing a "Making of Disc", what a bloody waste.

Other games have shown us they can put them on the actual game disc as unlockables in the "Bonus" menu. Why couldn't they do the same here.

I would of rather had Ground Zeroes bundled in with the Collectors Edition then a Making of Blu Ray

Reactions: luke98
Jan 31, 2012
Wish the steel had Shinkawa artwork. Then again there are alot of things I wish this game was that it appears not to be. :rofl:

Jan 31, 2012
By the way the silly arm in US/EU is 1:2 scale. Only Japan gets a full-scale poseable arm. And an extra $125 price tag to go with it. :rofl: Edit: looking at the pics it looks a good bit smaller than 1:2 to me :squint:

$100/€100 for the US/EU edition. $225 for Japanese edition.

B_UwcDgU4AA9Xhz.jpg:orig

54F7140A3F57200021

Last edited:

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
I wish they would realise some of us actually would buy the full replica...is it that hard to make limited runs for the US and Europe.

Aug 6, 2014
Canada
I'm... alright with this, I mean, I love art books, but it's not too much more than the actual game so...

My real question is when does it go up for pre-order, cause I don't want to miss out and if it's limited it'll go fast

Jan 31, 2012
lol I like how for some reason they just pick a number and stick to it even if the € amount is not actually equal to the same amount in £. :rofl:

I will not be buying this as it just seems underwhelming to me. A baby robo-arm and a crappy looking steelbook. Should have had Yoji Shinkawa art all day. :arghh: