Mar 17, 2013
Cologne, Germany
mgsCE.jpg

The MGSV collector's edition comes with tons of extra physical and digital content. The tangible goods are listed below.

• Half-scale Replica of Snake's Bionic Arm
  • Collectible SteelBook
  • Behind-the-Scenes Documentary and Trailers Blu-Ray Disc
  • A Map
  • Exclusive Packaging

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/04/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-release-date-revealed

Plus;

*Weapon and Shield Pack (Windurger S333 Comba Special Weapon, Adam-ska Special Weapon, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Weapon, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold Special Weapon, and a Personal Ballistic Shield in Olive Drab, Silver, White, and Gold)

*Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain, All-Purpose Dryland, and Wetland)

*Snake Costume (Fatigues in Black Ocelot, Gray Urban, Blue Urban, and All-Purpose Dryland)

*"Venom Snake" Emblem

*Metal Gear Online XP Boost

*MGO Items (Metal Gear Rex Helmet, Golden AM MRS-4, and Golden WU S.PISTOL)

I'm a bit ticked off they are doing a "Making of Disc", what a bloody waste.

Other games have shown us they can put them on the actual game disc as unlockables in the "Bonus" menu. Why couldn't they do the same here.

I would of rather had Ground Zeroes bundled in with the Collectors Edition then a Making of Blu Ray

Reactions: luke98
Wish the steel had Shinkawa artwork. Then again there are alot of things I wish this game was that it appears not to be. :rofl:

By the way the silly arm in US/EU is 1:2 scale. Only Japan gets a full-scale poseable arm. And an extra $125 price tag to go with it. :rofl: Edit: looking at the pics it looks a good bit smaller than 1:2 to me :squint:

$100/€100 for the US/EU edition. $225 for Japanese edition.

B_UwcDgU4AA9Xhz.jpg:orig

54F7140A3F57200021

Last edited:
I wish they would realise some of us actually would buy the full replica...is it that hard to make limited runs for the US and Europe.

I don't really mind it beeing a 1:2-scale replica to be honest... wouldn't even have enough space to put a 1:1-scale arm in my living room lol

I'm... alright with this, I mean, I love art books, but it's not too much more than the actual game so...

My real question is when does it go up for pre-order, cause I don't want to miss out and if it's limited it'll go fast

By the way the silly arm in US/EU is 1:2 scale. Only Japan gets a full-scale poseable arm. And an extra $125 price tag to go with it. :rofl: Edit: looking at the pics it looks a good bit smaller than 1:2 to me :squint:

$100/€100 for the US/EU edition. $225 for Japanese edition.

B_UwcDgU4AA9Xhz.jpg:orig

54F7140A3F57200021

"Oh, yeah! Just like a real hand"

:hilarious:

lol I like how for some reason they just pick a number and stick to it even if the € amount is not actually equal to the same amount in £. :rofl:

I will not be buying this as it just seems underwhelming to me. A baby robo-arm and a crappy looking steelbook. Should have had Yoji Shinkawa art all day. :arghh: