Metallica - Ride The Lightning (Deluxe Box Set)

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Released: April 15th, 2016
Purchase: Amazon US
Price: $149.98

Metallica's sophomore album Ride The Lightning available as a Deluxe Boxset including 4LPs/6CDs/1-DVD w/book, mini book with handwritten lyrics, and poster set (3 posters from European tour in 1984).

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg

Lars Ulrich unboxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome @spass :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Such beautiful big Boxsets. Again not something I listen to but it's so beautiful I get the feeling I should buy just for packaging :LOL:

Thanks @dan8885 ! :) Yeah, I've gone a bit back to my youth with metal/rock purchases the last weeks, lol! Kind of funny when 75% of my record collection is actually house/progressive house, tribal and deep house. :LOL:;)

Reactions: dan8885
Thanks @dan8885 ! :) Yeah, I've gone a bit back to my youth with metal/rock purchases the last weeks, lol! Kind of funny when 75% of my record collection is actually house/progressive house, tribal and deep house. :LOL:;)

Oh okay that's strange now :LOL: I was pretty sure you're totally into rock/metal.
I like Metallica too but I can't listen to a full record of 40-50 minutes.
Talking about rock and growing up for me it was Guns N' Roses, Van Halen and RHCP.
Metal (more Industrial) I only really like Rammstein. Would love to get their recent Boxset with all records but it's to pricey for me :sour:

The genres you mentioned you're regular into to sounds pretty interesting! Maybe you could add some records to the Discussion thread I recently opened. Would love to get some new input.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Oh okay that's strange now :LOL: I was pretty sure you're totally into rock/metal.
I like Metallica too but I can't listen to a full record of 40-50 minutes.
Talking about rock and growing up for me it was Guns N' Roses, Van Halen and RHCP.
Metal (more Industrial) I only really like Rammstein. Would love to get their recent Boxset with all records but it's to pricey for me :sour:

The genres you mentioned you're regular into to sounds pretty interesting! Maybe you could add some records to the Discussion thread I recently opened. Would love to get some new input.

I was actually looking at that Rammstein box, but I had to say stop to myself. :p :whistle::rofl:

I used to dj in Oslo at underground clubs in the late 90's early 00's, so I bought like 10-20 (often more) records each week, lol! Now I don't buy 12"s anymore, instead I'm focusing on picking up cool boxsets of records I loved from when I was (mostly) a metal head. But believe me, I'm totally not metal/rock only. ;)

Yeah, will keep an eye on that thread bud and contribute with some awesome prog house when I can. ;)

Reactions: dan8885
I was actually looking at that Rammstein box, but I had to say stop to myself. :p :whistle::rofl:

I used to dj in Oslo at underground clubs in the late 90's early 00's, so I bought like 10-20 (often more) records each week, lol! Now I don't buy 12"s anymore, instead I'm focusing on picking up cool boxsets of records I loved from when I was (mostly) a metal head. But believe me, I'm totally not metal/rock only. ;)

Yeah, will keep an eye on that thread bud and contribute with some awesome prog house when I can. ;)

I couldn't justify spending 250 EUR on the Rammstein. It's definitely worth it but damn :hurting:

I know this record shopping with DJs. I produced black music for quite some time and a lot of friends used to DJ in my city. They bought tons every week. It was ridiculous.

Yeah please share some stuff. That's what I appreciate the most with Vinyl me,Please. There's so much stuff announced for the Member Store I would never ever heard of. Like, that country record "Terry Allen - Juarez" from 1975 get a reissue this month. I found it there, listened to it and it blew my mind. And I'm not into country. I like this with music.

Reactions: spass