Metallica: Through The Never (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Metallica: Through The Never Blu-ray SteelBook [Japan]

Release date : 2 April 2014
Price : ¥ 9,979
Link : Amazon JP
Notes: Contains Blu-ray (2D) + main volume Blu-ray (3D) + bonus Blu-ray Steel Book specifications · T-shirt · iPhone case , original pick , cans badge , bandana , two lithograph posters , photo booklet , picture of a privilege thing

MTTN.jpg

MTTN1.jpg

MTTN2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G1 steelbook 3D + 2D Blu-ray
T-shirt
Iphone case
Original guitar pick
Pin badge
Bandana
Two lithograph posters
Photo booklet

I can buy this set for 70£ with extras or just steelbook on ebay for 40£ + .... ordered :) but I hop price will drop more before release

I can buy this set for 70£ with extras or just steelbook on ebay for 40£ + .... ordered :) but I hop price will drop more before release

I'm guessing this might be region locked? Do we know anything for certain about the region coding?

Edit: nevermind, seen that the amazon listing shows region free

It's tempting... Been toying with getting the German release... I'm guessing this is about £55ish?
I've never ordered from japan before is it easy, and what do they charge postage?

Ordering from Japan isn't too bad. Just make sure you use Google chrome so that you can automatically translate the Japanese. Shipping isn't terrible, but it's not cheap either. It's just like ordering from any other Amazon from any other country, except I think Amazon.jp requires you to create a separate account for their website.

Reactions: Fostertwelvetrees
actually Amazon JP doesn't need Google you could just use "In English" button, shipping isn't friendly as other Amazon (US, UK) since you don't have much choice, I only have express shipping and it's quite expensive and you probably need to end up paying the extra for shipping and handling for courier (also tax)... so please keep that in mind...

Reactions: Fostertwelvetrees
$97 before shipping. I will take my chance like the Impossible. Hopefully AMZ JP will drop the price before sold out. Otherwise I am fine with just the steelbook. No need another T-shirt that I never wear.