Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Untitled Bong Joon-ho Sci-Fi Project

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Bong Joon-ho

Cast: Robert Pattinson

Plot: Feature adaptation of Mickey7: A Novel, the upcoming science fiction novel by Edward Ashton, follows the story of an Expendable: a disposable employee on a human expedition sent to colonize the ice world Niflheim.

The Martian meets Dark Matter in Edward Ashton’s high concept science fiction thriller, in which Mickey7, an “expendable,” refuses to let his replacement clone Mickey8 take his place.”

Rumours going around that this will be shelved and never see the light of day.
The ol’ WB write off tactic

Hope it’s compete rubbish and it’s just delayed

Rumours going around that this will be shelved and never see the light of day.
The ol’ WB write off tactic

Hope it’s compete rubbish and it’s just delayed
That was like two guys on Twitter that started that rumor.
Post-production was merely delayed cuz of the strike and he's still in the process,
likely a delay to later this year will also benefit it if it's an awards contender.

After sweeping the Oscars with Parasite, whatever he does next, it'll be too big to write off for tax purposes.
Like it would literally start a revolt if it happens.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
That was like two guys on Twitter that started that rumor.
Post-production was merely delayed cuz of the strike and he's still in the process,
likely a delay to later this year will also benefit it if it's an awards contender.

After sweeping the Oscars with Parasite, whatever he does next, it'll be too big to write off for tax purposes.
Like it would literally start a revolt if it happens.
When I looked deeper it seems to be due to the strikes so it confirmed my hope for it’s just delayed. Plus not to mention the director wouldn’t do that. And that it was looking to be shown at festivals etc

I didn’t believe it anyway. Just sharing what’s the streets were saying

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database