Mickle_89's Film Arena Collection

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Hi guys and gals! :thumbs: Welcome to my FIRST EVER self-made thread! :LOL: This is to showcase my FA Collection and in-turn, aim to achieve the Film Arena award! :woot:

20160109_123446-1 (30%).jpg

20160109_135331 (18%).jpg

20160221_121339-1 (25%).jpg
20160221_121640-1 (25%).jpg
20160221_114031-1 (25%).jpg
20160217_201525-1[1] (#2).jpg
20160416_154321[1] (30%).jpg
20160423_120810[1] (33%).jpg
20160518_154355[1] (18%).jpg
20160518_154714[1] (18%).jpg

Feel free to browse my other collections ;)
Marvel | Avengers | Captain America | Thor | Dredd | Aliens | Predators | Fast & Furious | Iron Man | Blufans

Last edited:
Thanks buddy @Actarus! :joy: Was wondering when the founding father of the Film Arena award was going to turn up to my FAC thread...... :naughty: :p

You're gonna make me blush :joy: ...I am very happy you got your FAC award as you deserve it very much, they are just awesome :notworthy: lets hope for the new year we can get more of those superb FAC releases :drool: ...I'm so Hoping for a ''TMR Scorch Trials'' and ''Mockingjay pt.2'' to go with their first releases form FA, that would be so sweet :emb:

Reactions: Mickle_89
You're gonna make me blush :joy: ...I am very happy you got your FAC award as you deserve it very much, they are just awesome :notworthy: lets hope for the new year we can get more of those superb FAC releases :drool: ...I'm so Hoping for a ''TMR Scorch Trials'' and ''Mockingjay pt.2'' to go with their first releases form FA, that would be so sweet :emb:
LOL :LOL: @Actarus..... Blush..... ? :naughty: And yep, TMR 2 and Mockingjay Pt 2 would be instant purchases for me! :hungry: Let's hope they materialise and become future FAC's for sure! :oohyeah: :woot: :drool:

Reactions: Actarus
Wow, awesome collections:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cigar:

Sorry I didn't see them sooner, I use my phone on hdn and forget there's more info to see when you tilt your phone (like signitures).

Think I've seen them all now:thumbs: beautiful collection:joy: tag me when you put up more awards and I'll be there to add one of these
KcnEoLKcq.png

Wow, awesome collections:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cigar:

Sorry I didn't see them sooner, I use my phone on hdn and forget there's more info to see when you tilt your phone (like signitures).

Think I've seen them all now:thumbs: beautiful collection:joy: tag me when you put up more awards and I'll be there to add one of these
View attachment 216297
WOW!!!! Very much appreciate you thanking ALL of my collections @chunk! :woot::notworthy: Can't wait to earn more of HDN's awards! :oohyeah: Hopefully soon if Ninja's are feeling as generous as you... :angel: If not, I may have to start "bumping" and begging for likes :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
WOW!!!! Very much appreciate you thanking ALL of my collections @chunk! :woot::notworthy: Can't wait to earn more of HDN's awards! :oohyeah: Hopefully soon if Ninja's are feeling as generous as you... :angel: If not, I may have to start "bumping" and begging for likes :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

You're very welcome :) tag me anytime to check out your collections, I always enjoy looking at the awards.. and you've got an awesome collection, looking forward to seeing more :D

I don't know if you're aware but there's a thread in the premium section, you can ask fellow ninja's to check out your collections and support/thank your award threads:naughty::cigar: and help them also:D

You're very welcome :) tag me anytime to check out your collections, I always enjoy looking at the awards.. and you've got an awesome collection, looking forward to seeing more :D

I don't know if you're aware but there's a thread in the premium section, you can ask fellow ninja's to check out your collections and support/thank your award threads:naughty::cigar: and help them also:D
Thanks for the kind words @chunk! :emb: I'll be sure to tag you whenever I post more and await your seal of approval... :naughty:

And yep, I've used that thread a few times now :whistle:;) The perks of being "Premium"... :smuggrin:

Reactions: chunk