Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi , Sanity
Price: AUS $499, $649.99

188103-L-LO.jpg

188100-L-LO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: rodtp
It is same price as US one.
I am preordering then paying it off. Spoke to JB guy and he said he would put it as lay-by deal.
There will be 20% off come release time.
I think it's more than the Harry Potter wizards collection - I got that

Reactions: elle82
It is same price as US one.
I am preordering then paying it off. Spoke to JB guy and he said he would put it as lay-by deal.
There will be 20% off come release time.
I think it's more than the Harry Potter wizards collection - I got that
I finally got the wizards collection a few weeks ago, so happy with it, got a good deal on Gumtree. :woot::D. I want this set so bad, Im hoping my husband will get it for me for christmas. Fingers crossed. :rofl::D:p

Hey Elle did you get a response from ezydvd yet
Yes but they wanted to know what I wanted to know. So I told them. So we'll see if they reply back. Im not holding much hope they will give me the info I want. I just asked them how many discs the set has, what the packaging is like, whether its the ultimate edition or not, etc. I tried to make it easy for them to understand. lol

S
Yes but they wanted to know what I wanted to know. So I told them. So we'll see if they reply back. Im not holding much hope they will give me the info I want. I just asked them how many discs the set has, what the packaging is like, whether its the ultimate edition or not, etc. I tried to make it easy for them to understand. lol
same response I got from them. Asking for more details.
Was it someone called Brian