Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: December 2, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

midsommar spain.jpg

@Jocelin as this is a French release, when the characters speak Scandinavian in the movie is there automatically English subtitles on screen or do you have to manually turn them on each time....?

@Jocelin as this is a French release, when the characters speak Scandinavian in the movie is there automatically English subtitles on screen or do you have to manually turn them on each time....?

This is what I want to know too. There’s a German version coming out next month that looks okay but this art is better imo

This is what I want to know too. There’s a German version coming out next month that looks okay but this art is better imo

Pretty sure that's a Mediabook. Which I have no interest in as it's going to be in German.

There's also an Italian slipcover with a nice finish....

Front O ring.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: WKRP and Flloydo
Pretty sure that's a Mediabook. Which I have no interest in as it's going to be in German.

There's also an Italian slipcover with a nice finish....

View attachment 458665

yeah it’s a media book. just meant there’s a few other versions incase you was interested.

yeah that slip is lovely. but I don’t think it has English subs for the Swedish parts or English audio. One of the two. Might be wrong.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is why I'm no longer buying French blu rays.

I got the new French Hellboy steelbook over Black Friday. Somebody on here said it was English friendly. But within the first 5mins of the movie all on screen text is in french (eg: 5 years later, somewhere in Mexico.... that kind of thing)

I'd just prefer if it didn't!

This is why I'm no longer buying French blu rays.

I got the new French Hellboy steelbook over Black Friday. Somebody on here said it was English friendly. But within the first 5mins of the movie all on screen text is in french (eg: 5 years later, somewhere in Mexico.... that kind of thing)

I'd just prefer if it didn't!

Indeed, the majority of french releases have only french subtitles. Same goes for Germany.
Too bad because they sometimes have nice editions of asian movies

Reactions: BluSteel2012