Slipbox Midsommar (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Artcrafts Limited Edition) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $34.99

102800816_1166108750407371_7387899175683608163_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not liking the front artwork. I would also prefer a full color slip considering the look of the film. Why black and white?

Does the Italian 4k include English subtitle? I thought it does not...
No English subs for the Scandinavian bits which is the problem. Fingers crossed for this one. The Italian one is great and very watchable, but would be much better with the subs.

Not liking the front artwork. I would also prefer a full color slip considering the look of the film. Why black and white?
you're right, a colorful slip would be much better.
they could still have the red embossed/glossed strip and it would still look great.

this is the same issue some international artwork had where it makes it look more like a straight horror by adding lots of blood on the cover rather than making it look like the psychological horror it is.

but in the end im just glad this is finally getting a premium release lol

Reactions: MM3
No English subs for the Scandinavian bits which is the problem. Fingers crossed for this one. The Italian one is great and very watchable, but would be much better with the subs.

So there is English subtitle on it, only the Swedish parts are without it, right?
Sorry for asking back, but this was the showstopper to me to get that edition.

So there is English subtitle on it, only the Swedish parts are without it, right?
Sorry for asking back, but this was the showstopper to me to get that edition.
You got it, and there is a quite a bit in Scandinavian. It’s still watchable in my opinion but I have seen it several times and twice at the cinema in the UK. So I know it well.

You got it, and there is a quite a bit in Scandinavian. It’s still watchable in my opinion but I have seen it several times and twice at the cinema in the UK. So I know it well.

Awesome, this is very helpful, thanks :thumbs:
I saw it couple of times as well, really like the DC version. Got it from the UK, the slipcover is nice, but always wanted a 4k...

Reactions: jasong
Awesome, this is very helpful, thanks :thumbs:
I saw it couple of times as well, really like the DC version. Got it from the UK, the slipcover is nice, but always wanted a 4k...
It’s a really nice set. I always try and find the 4K if I can. I really like it, one of my favourite non steels.

Reactions: afiaf
Hello, this is Art Crafts

Art Crafts Numbering #008 Title
<Midsommar> We will inform you about BD

1. <Midsommar> design is released
Configuration: 2 discs + double-sided jacket + 2 disc case + 4 photo cards + out box

2. <Midsommar> Preorder schedule will be announced

Date: June 9, 2020, start at 3pm
Consumer price: KRW 36,300 (including VAT)
Planned release date: July 30, 2020

Theater version (147 minutes), director version (170 minutes) included
Additional video (director, actor interview included): Festival begins and Midsommar unfolds (25 minutes)

Director's Edition Commentary by Lee Dong-jin

Thank you for your interest
Thank you!

102800816_1166108750407371_7387899175683608163_o.jpg