1593537514611.png

VuPRnLbY.jpeg
20200617_A24_3670gray_square.jpg
midsommar_spreads1_Square-01.jpg
midsommar_spreads3_Square-02.jpg
midsommar_spreads7_Square-03.jpg
20200624_A24_4320gray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Orders will ship by July 20th. 4K is currently sold out. Please sign up for the waitlist to receive a restock notification".

On the site.

45 dollars is insane though, this is just a piece of cardboard and the disc thrown onto it. I got the french digipack version that includes the directors cut and the artwork is stunning.
It was 30 euros when I bought it, includes both versions as well: MIDSOMMAR - Edition COLLECTOR Digipak - Edition Limitée Version cinéma + Version longue Édition Collector Director's Cut: Amazon.fr: Florence Pugh, Will Poulter, Jack Reynor, William Jackson Harper, Vilhelm Blomgren, Ellora Torchia, Archie Madekwe, Henrik Norlén, Gunnel Fred, Isabelle Grill, Ari Aster, Florence Pugh, Will Poulter: DVD & Blu-ray

45 dollars is insane though, this is just a piece of cardboard and the disc thrown onto it. I got the french digipack version that includes the directors cut and the artwork is stunning.
It was 30 euros when I bought it, includes both versions as well: MIDSOMMAR - Edition COLLECTOR Digipak - Edition Limitée Version cinéma + Version longue Édition Collector Director's Cut: Amazon.fr: Florence Pugh, Will Poulter, Jack Reynor, William Jackson Harper, Vilhelm Blomgren, Ellora Torchia, Archie Madekwe, Henrik Norlén, Gunnel Fred, Isabelle Grill, Ari Aster, Florence Pugh, Will Poulter: DVD & Blu-ray
Blu-ray disc comes enclosed in a clothbound, Hårga-yellow slipcase, accompanied by an illustrated 62-page booklet featuring original artworks from the film by Ragnar Persson and a foreword by Martin Scorsese.

I dont mind 45USD but I mind that they are charging me 30+ for shipping and that they have decided to take care of customs-taxes while there was a chance to go through without that.

Blu-ray disc comes enclosed in a clothbound, Hårga-yellow slipcase, accompanied by an illustrated 62-page booklet featuring original artworks from the film by Ragnar Persson and a foreword by Martin Scorsese.
Upps I apologise, the photos look really underwhelming, doesn't look like 60 pages either. Well I guess I'll be proven wrong when it comes out and more pictures of it come out.

Upps I apologise, the photos look really underwhelming, doesn't look like 60 pages either. Well I guess I'll be proven wrong when it comes out and more pictures of it come out.
The pictures on the site are a strange choice indeed. They have a better picture of the slipcase on their twitter.

Nearly went for it yesterday when I saw it posted on insta, but can't quite justify £56 (incl. shipping) for this
Nice edition but to be picky would kinda want both cuts in 4k anyways, I'm still a little torn as to which I prefer...

is there any edition out there that's 4k that includes theatrical/directors + nice packaging + english subs? seems super scattered about in that regard. i already ordered the one off kimchidvd so this one's a no brainer, as the editions from korea aren't cheap anyhow.

This is my favorite so far, English subs but not on Swedish bits which is no terrible, but would be better with. I bought the above which costs £55ish with postage, but I'm a big fan of this movie and want a 4K with subs and love the package. Also have the Arts and Crafts on order. I will possibly do a bit of mixing and matching when I have them all. :thumbs:

Message on their site has changed to the following:

Orders will ship by July 20th. 4K is currently sold out but will be restocked. Please enter your email in the field below to receive a notification.

There's hope for us all then! Ordered the Standard copy just in case.

This is a steal compared to the Japanese edition :LOL: and that only had the theatrical cut in 4k
Us overseas folks also have shipping and possible customs fees to consider though don't forget. How much was/is the Japanese edition?

Reactions: Flloydo
Ah yes of course ! Japanese edition still has this beat at somewhere in the ball park of $165 for overseas shipping which right now can only be done through a middle man. :LOL: But of course hefty shipping charges is a let down either way.

• Wow
Reactions: Flloydo