Midway (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #78) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 15 at 2 PM - Korea time) - Quarter Slip
Price: $49.99 (Full slip or Lenti) - $43.99 (Quarter Slip) - $156 (One Click)

FB_IMG_1606968253607.jpgFB_IMG_1606968255624.jpgFB_IMG_1606968257593.jpgFB_IMG_1606968251779.jpg

162261483808365.jpg
122891543_3025292277697969_1976431237331641472_o.jpg

Last edited:
From now on? They literally always use that pattern on their spines. I pretty much think they're the only one liking it ;)
I mean, once... twice... but then stop it! It's kind of their trademark but it's also a bit boring and I kind of think it doesn't fit...
actually that was my point, it fits really well with Pan's Labyrinth but not this...

Reactions: Mokum
All slips are decent IMO, but Type 1 is by far my favourite and the one I'll be going for. Hopefully pre-order isn't until next year though... can't afford much else right now.

From now on? They literally always use that pattern on their spines. I pretty much think they're the only one liking it ;)
I mean, once... twice... but then stop it! It's kind of their trademark but it's also a bit boring and I kind of think it doesn't fit...
I also hate the pattern on the spines that they insist on using for all their releases... I've expressed my dislike for it many times along with others. It's as if they continue to use it just to be stubborn. I mean, it doesn't even suit most of the films and looks so out of character... this one especially! :wtf:

I also hate the pattern on the spines that they insist on using for all their releases... I've expressed my dislike for it many times along with others. It's as if they continue to use it just to be stubborn. I mean, it doesn't even suit most of the films and looks so out of character... this one especially! :wtf:
Like @goufsaid: it fitted Pan's Labyrinth but that's it. They're probably deaf ;)

All slips are decent IMO, but Type 1 is by far my favourite and the one I'll be going for. Hopefully pre-order isn't until next year though... can't afford much else right now.
Preorder will happen this month according to Kimchi on FB. Actual date is unknown for now.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Midway Steelbook (4K+2D Blu-ray) Limited Edition will be released on January 22, 2021.

Pre-order date : 2020-12-15 (14:00 Korea Time)

EMS Possible Country until now:
Germany
Russian
Malaysia
USA
Vienam
United Kingdom
Indonesian
Japan
China
Canada
Thailand
France
Hongkong
Luxembourg
Philippines
Singapore
Slovenian

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Question for Ninjas in the UK and Germany: what would be an acceptable value to declare for customs for shipping to your respective countries?

Last time I've ordered direc
Midway Steelbook (4K+2D Blu-ray) Limited Edition will be released on January 22, 2021.

Pre-order date : 2020-12-15 (14:00 Korea Time)

EMS Possible Country until now:
Germany
Russian
Malaysia
USA
Vienam
United Kingdom
Indonesian
Japan
China
Canada
Thailand
France
Hongkong
Luxembourg
Philippines
Singapore
Slovenian
Last time I've ordered direct I experienced the worst customer service ever and eventually asked for a refund. I know there's covid and all but you just can't avoid shipping without even getting in touch with the customer, even more when he asks to upgrade shipping.
I think I'll go the Pung route.