Digibook Millenium Trilogy - JBHIFI Excl.Blu-Ray Digibook [Australia]

Dec 17, 2010
South west england
Buy here

Only posting this as i have had it for some time yet not seen it here, I picked it up from jbhifi online and it looks fantastic.

The cover is embossed with the dragon logo and some other tattoo style stuff, and is in a slipbox with the same artwork. All three films are there (although not the extended versions).
Not sure if it's still available.

Pics:

The unopened set
img2733y.jpg

The back unopened
img2738d.jpg

The front once opened
img2734r.jpg

the insides and discs
img2735k.jpg

img2736uy.jpg

img2737r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sainsburys also has this Uk extended version for £20 instore. In my opinion though this is a wonderful set and much better than the packaging in the uk version. I know these are extended, however I liked the films as they were. If the extras scenes were that important they would have been in the films in the first place.

Sainsburys also has this Uk extended version for £20 instore. In my opinion though this is a wonderful set and much better than the packaging in the uk version. I know these are extended, however I liked the films as they were. If the extras scenes were that important they would have been in the films in the first place.

The extended versions are the correct cut,that's how they were shown on swedish tv.In six parts,two parts a film.

Reactions: Rockafella
I was really interested in getting this until I saw you could buy the UK trilogy for $30. UK edition is also extended cut which is considerably longer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

+1

want ext. editions.