Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,043 0 0
I'm pretty sure this will be a metal tin even though it states Steelbook. We will leave it here for now until we get confirmation.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,023 1 0
If you zoom in on the bottom left corner on Amazon that definitely looks like a Steelbook spine.
I don't know, to me that makes it seem more like a MetalPak/FuturePak.

MrBMT

Steelbook Collector
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Worcester, UK
Reactions
6,447 0 0
I don't know, to me that makes it seem more like a MetalPak/FuturePak.
Metal/futurepak spines look completely different - there'd be a line all the way down it and indents at the top/bottom, instead of a flat cover over the top of the spine (see outlined parts of the pic).

futurepak.png

I agree with @GeekSexy the spine at the moment looks to be a steelbook spine. But who knows if it's accurate/final artwork or just a mockup.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,023 1 0
Metal/futurepak spines look completely different - there'd be a line all the way down it and indents at the top/bottom, instead of a flat cover over the top of the spine (see outlined parts of the pic).

View attachment 185757

I agree with @GeekSexy the spine at the moment looks to be a steelbook spine. But who knows if it's accurate/final artwork or just a mockup.
That's right. I guess I was thinking of the new Metal Box (like the recent Spaceballs) that looks like an updated VMB.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,580 8 0
Aug 1, 2011
The right side of wrong.
Reactions
1,037 0 0
Ordered!!
Shame about the lack of 3d disc though.....I'll keep an eye on it in though in case the final package looks like it could potentially go South......
Looks good for now!!