Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 10th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: €22.99

81upo-lrwDL._SL1500_.jpg

on amazon translates to tin now using google translate

basil :thumbs:

Nope, "boitier métal" has always meant steelbook, I've seen retailers use one or the other. It may not be an exact translation, because "livre de métal" makes no sense, but I've seen plenty of listings with "boitier métal" that ended up being steelbooks ;).

That being said, when snooloui created the thread, the listing did say "steelbook" and now it has changed (to "boitier métal"). The mere fact that someone at amazon made that modification could indicate it's not a steelbook after all, yes, but there's no way to know for sure other than the fact Zavvi put up a listing for a DVD tin with that same artwork.

Reactions: Kuzco
Nope, "boitier métal" has always meant steelbook, I've seen retailers use one or the other. It may not be an exact translation, because "livre de métal" makes no sense, but I've seen plenty of listings with "boitier métal" that ended up being steelbooks ;).

That being said, when snooloui created the thread, the listing did say "steelbook" and now it has changed (to "boitier métal"). The mere fact that someone at amazon made that modification could indicate it's not a steelbook after all, yes, but there's no way to know for sure other than the fact Zavvi put up a listing for a DVD tin with that same artwork.
'Boitier metal' just means 'metal case'. So they have all angles covered.

Yes, it's used for steelbooks. But France didn't have any other type of metal cased Blu Ray's (up to now)

I take it it's the same as this....?

Yes that's it exactly
It is also available in the UK but only has the DVD inside
It looks cool I watched a few unboxing videos the other day
Not in a rush to get it but will in a few months if still available

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
My French edition arrived this morning and I love it. I didn't realize there was embossing and on both sides. It's quite thick as well. My only minor criticism is, I think the yellow could have been a bit brighter.

Yes that's it exactly
It is also available in the UK but only has the DVD inside
It looks cool I watched a few unboxing videos the other day
Not in a rush to get it but will in a few months if still available

Have you got this? Now at 14 euros 3 for the price of 2 offer. I think this looks so funky for this price hard to refuse.