Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B013E2CHU6/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Available in limited quantity for SRP $199.99 worldwide in select retailers.

1.jpg

For our faithful fans and new ones alike, we are pleased to unveil the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition. The Collector’s Edition was made to help foster player’s affinity with our heroine, Faith, as she grows up and makes a stand against oppression, represented by a beautiful adult and young Faith real life diorama that stands 14 inches tall. Players can also join Faith’s fight as part of the runner’s group in the city of Glass with temporary tattoos, or go behind-the-scenes to see more about the game’s creation through concept art and an exclusive lithograph.

The full Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition includes:

• Adult Faith/Young Faith diorama
  • Exclusive Steel book
  • Exclusive lithograph
  • Set of 10 concept pieces
  • Temporary logo tattoo
  • Temporary Faith arm tattoo
  • Storage box
Available in limited quantity for SRP $199.99 worldwide in select retailers, the Mirror’s Edge Collector’s Edition is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the PC. Players can pre-order a copy starting today at GameStop stores in North America or online, with the other retailers worldwide to be announced soon.

Last edited:
This looks soooo good but that price...
This is one of my all time favorite games and if this gets any cheaper I'm definitely gonna buy it.

To those surprised by the pricetag, keep in mind that this comes with what seems to be a 1/6 or maybe even 1/5 scale statue. Such statues cost in the ballpark of $200 all by themselves, so this package is actually a pretty good deal all things considered.

Reactions: CyberT
To those surprised by the pricetag, keep in mind that this comes with what seems to be a 1/6 or maybe even 1/5 scale statue. Such statues cost in the ballpark of $200 all by themselves, so this package is actually a pretty good deal all things considered.

Depends on the quality - many of which in game CE's are mass produced garbage. I'm surprised at the price because EA had no faith (excuse the pun) in Mirror's Edge for the better part of one of the longest console generations and now they're digging themselves another hole as far as the ip goes by putting out something that's just not going to sell well at such a price.. Of course their bottom line isn't reliant on CE sales but it just comes off as really foolish to me.

That being said I actually really like the look of the set (still doubtful on the statue quality but I guess we'll see) and would love to get it - just not anywhere near that price. :sorry::smug: