Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - In theaters September 30, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tim Burton[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Asa Butterfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eva Green[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ella Purnell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allison Janney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aiden Flowers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terence Stamp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judi Dench[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pixie Davies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]O-Lan Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Milo Parker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ella Wahlestedt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Dickens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris O'Dowd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rupert Everett[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-09-29[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A teenager finds himself transported to an island where he must help protect a group of orphans with special powers from creatures intent on destroying them.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
vR9YvUJCead23MOWwVzv9776eb1.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net
20th Century Fox debuted the trailer for Tim Burton’s Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, based upon the best-selling novel by Ransom Riggs. The film, which is set to release in theaters on September 30, 2016, stars Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Ella Purnell, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, with Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson. Check out the Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children trailer in the player below!

From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realizes that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is.
popcorn2.gif

missperegrines_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
This came out of knowhere!
I thought he was making dumbo?

Don't look too bad and looks like it has a similar style of the work he does like big fish. I think him and depp need a break and I actually prefer the films he does without him nowadays

Burtons version of the x men lol

Everything has bits of everything, Harry Potter was a rip off of the worst witch...
Y'know I heard that - (i had never known of that show) - and I looked at a clip...damn! Looks like Miss Rowling borrowed heavily from that AND Young Sherlock Holmes. (The connection to Young Sherlock Holmes is weird. It is so similar, and Chris Columubus wrote it!).
But when I watch the trailers for Peregrine - it feels like I'm watching a children's X-Men story that takes place at Xavier's school on an island (if professor X was a woman)....I'm just worn out on the "special snowflake" story.
I hope Tim Burton gets his mojo back, but this one just looks tired. Just an opinion.;)

Reactions: Flash
Y'know I heard that - (i had never known of that show) - and I looked at a clip...damn! Looks like Miss Rowling borrowed heavily from that AND Young Sherlock Holmes. (The connection to Young Sherlock Holmes is weird. It is so similar, and Chris Columubus wrote it!).
But when I watch the trailers for Peregrine - it feels like I'm watching a children's X-Men story that takes place at Xavier's school on an island (if professor X was a woman)....I'm just worn out on the "special snowflake" story.
I hope Tim Burton gets his mojo back, but this one just looks tired. Just an opinion.;)

Yip just an opinion but I totally disagree this looks like a great Tim Burton one looks lovely and love Eva Green