Slipbox Miss Sloane (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 31, 2018
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchidvd (Pre-order December 20 ~ 27, 2017)
Price: $30.99

24852411_871263233054759_2117494803454796091_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...I rate it as one the nicest non Steelbook releases in my collection. The movie itself is fantastic, but the packaging on this by the Blu is sublime...

I would add Plain Archive SOUTHPAW to The Best Scanavo Slip Release, Superb Edition for such a Great Movie :thumbs: I Would also add ''The Signal'' Korea Scanavo Case as well to this, really really nice Release.

The Signal Fullslip with Scanavo Case Korea.jpgSouthpaw Fullslip.jpgSouthpaw Fullslip with Scavano Case.jpg

Last edited:
I need this Edition sealed/mint for a good Price :)

Just curious what your price range is for a sealed/mint copy of this? Whats a good price to you? lol $140 is insane

I happen to have two of these (1 sealed) havent given much thought to selling it yet though

Just curious what your price range is for a sealed/mint copy of this? Whats a good price to you? lol $140 is insane

I happen to have two of these (1 sealed) havent given much thought to selling it yet though
I had 2 copies as well. Sold my sealed one locally for $US75. Guy who bought it was happy because he didn’t have to pay shipping.