Mission: Impossible - 5 Pack (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

bonakaze

Video games & Steelbook
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2013
Montréal
Release date: December 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

m2218182.jpg

m2218182_1.jpg m2218182_2.jpg

That was my 1000th post :cigar:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got the Czech 1 - 3 set and then 4 BB Exclusive.
None steelbooks. Will only get SB if someone releases all 5 with matching art and extras. Doubtful so pass on all MI SBs. lol
Cant afford to rebuy all individually.

Reactions: orezlyrad
Btw, there's a good chance a sixth Mission: Impossible will start filming next summer for a summer 2017 theatrical release ;).

So this jumbo is not much of an "ultimate collection", really — I dislike that type of fake 'complete' series boxsets, and I think it wouldn't look that great when we'll add the inevitable M:i:6 steelbook next to it (hey, they should involve British Intelligence in the plot for the next one #royalties).

But art-wise it looks great! If the Mission Impossible series ended with Rogue Nation & if it wasn't a jumbo, I would have joyfully joined the GB :).

Last edited:
there will be a sixth movie, so this collection will be out date too :D

Has a 6th film been confirmed? This series needs to be put to rest IMO. Rogue Nation was OK but it feels like they're running out of ideas. Each successive film is basically a remake of the previous entry, just with different locations and new characters. Anyway, I like how this set looks - might join the gb. I need to consolidate all the various BDs of each film.