Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: December 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18
Notes:

M2217988.jpg

M2217988_1.jpg mi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the artwork going to be same as Zavvi's or different by looking above on the thread it's a different pic but it's to early I guess...

Is the artwork going to be same as Zavvi's or different by looking above on the thread it's a different pic but it's to early I guess...
Too early. The movie was just out last week.... it's already a "miracle" that we have this announced already...

Full reveal should be in "few weeks" ...

I'm wondering if this will be the same artwork worldwide and that Zavvis UK release will be the same as this (only they haven't updated the art yet!)

Good that it has a TC and McQuarrie commentary. There is a really good podcast out there with them talking to an audience after a screening and even though he does say "great" alot I like that he does make the effort of doing alot of commentaries which not many actors do.

I'm also trying to decide if that image has been reversed. Just watched the trailer again and a bike explodes on the right of the screen. not left.