Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - In theaters July 31, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher McQuarrie[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Pegg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Patton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ving Rhames[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Ferguson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alec Baldwin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]America Olivo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon McBurney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zhang Jingchu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jorge Leon Martinez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hermione Corfield[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Cronin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lasco Atkins[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-31[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6PgpI2Uj4s1solkGWaYXP5QgO1I.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.
With: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Alec Baldwin and more...

Trailer:

mission5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
01.jpg

If you Wonder, that's the guy for Jack Reacher writer and director

Last edited by a moderator:
This series is consistently entertaining and I hope that it does continue and continue. When Cruise doesn't want to continue on, pass the torch along. Hell, he's got Jeremy Renner right there to take it from him.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Say thanks to John Woo....
Don't get me wrong, I love John Woo films but I don't know..... Americans don't look good doing wire-Fu :D

The Transporter 1 was good but part 2 had too much Fantasy elements. I'm good with a little here and there but too much just kicks me out of the movie. The Audi jumps and barrel rolls to knock off the bomb@_@ Crazy @_@

MI2 rocked in my opinion. And that score by score by Zimmer was fantastic. Also loved the change of style.

I always felt that MI3 never lived up to MI2. But MI4 was a vast improvement.

Reactions: cooey