Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #78) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 19, 2017 (Standard) - August 9, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - E1 (600 copies) - E2 (600 copies) - E3 Hardbox (350 copies)
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 2199 CZK (E3 Hardbox)

e1.jpge2.jpghb.jpg

film_22849_2.jpg

film_22849_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
believed that FAC would pull out the nice package as always but I already stopped buying any non title front / spine disney's steelbooks... couldn't stand them tho...

It would be stupid of Disney not to put title on the spine as Moana is a name aka proper noun. The name remains the same anywhere in the world. There is no valid reason in not printing the name. Hope the dimwits in Disney realise this simple fact and include the title.

It would be stupid of Disney not to put title on the spine as Moana is a name aka proper noun. The name remains the same anywhere in the world. There is no valid reason in not printing the name. Hope the dimwits in Disney realise this simple fact and include the title.

Nope, it looks like the film will be known as "Vaiana" in most of the world

Capture d’écran 2016-11-28 à 01.18.28.png

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
They always change the names of their movies in different countries, even or maybe especially when it doesn't make any sense. It seems to be compulsive. Tomorrowland was called "A World Beyond" in Germany, which, as you will notice, is not even a German title.

They always change the names of their movies in different countries, even or maybe especially when it doesn't make any sense. It seems to be compulsive. Tomorrowland was called "A World Beyond" in Germany, which, as you will notice, is not even a German title.

Yeah but tomorrowland is not a name of a person lol. Moana is name for god sake. Why these keep different names for different region is beyond me. I am sure Barack Obama will be officially called Barack Obama anywhere in this world.