Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #78) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 19, 2017 (Standard) - August 9, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - E1 (600 copies) - E2 (600 copies) - E3 Hardbox (350 copies)
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 2199 CZK (E3 Hardbox)

e1.jpge2.jpghb.jpg

film_22849_2.jpg

film_22849_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the fact there's a title on there in the first place, or the fact it says Vaiana rather than Moana? If the latter, then I'm with you on that... shame they had to go with the non-English title.
am not fond of titles on the front of steel's/slips anyway but can deal if they are in english or are the original title(I'd import just for the right title if need be though dont recall having had too, yet :) )

If the title was just on the steel in this case rather than the slip's too, then I'd also likely be fine(as the steelbook wouldnt be displayed, the slip would) but as its on both its a sad deal breaker for me.

Maybe a way around this could have been to have a sticker of the title on the slip, so non-native's can choose to remove it?

It's the fact the non-english title seems to be everwhere on this release :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
My e2 set just arrived and in hand it looks great. Colours really pop and the steel doesn't have the name on it anywhere so the name change doesn't matter
Really nice set

full slip is really nice. Colors pop very well. Box is the same. Great colors and detail. The lenticular looked very good in pictures but somehow is not as good in hand. It's a little blurry, the turtle and fish in the cover do not show up very well. Colors are not as bright either. i really had high hopes for this lenticular too.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC
[/QUOTE] The lenticular looked very good in pictures but somehow is not as good in hand. It's a little blurry, the turtle and fish in the cover do not show up very well. Colors are not as bright either. i really had high hopes for this lenticular too.[/QUOTE]
The kimchi one with the same art seems a lot better :angry:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
The lenticular looked very good in pictures but somehow is not as good in hand. It's a little blurry, the turtle and fish in the cover do not show up very well. Colors are not as bright either. i really had high hopes for this lenticular too.[/QUOTE]
The kimchi one with the same art seems a lot better :angry:[/QUOTE]

Because Kimchidvd has been doing awesome lentis for years now. You seem surprised...

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to the premium steelbook game. Thinking of picking up a lenticular edition of Moana but would like your recommendation of either this Filmarena vs the KinchiDvd version. So far I’ve read Kimchi has better lenti track record vs Filmarena. I see Howarmat’s comment above, but anyone has both copies can recommend which one to get? (I will also post this question on the Kimchi tread)