Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #78) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 19, 2017 (Standard) - August 9, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - E1 (600 copies) - E2 (600 copies) - E3 Hardbox (350 copies)
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 2199 CZK (E3 Hardbox)

e1.jpge2.jpghb.jpg

film_22849_2.jpg

film_22849_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got no problem with the title - it's country appropriate and it's nice to have variations on a theme.

if there was one man who wouldn't complain, it would be the Disney completionist himself lol :D
Are you missing any? Or do you still own every single Disney? (even the WWA from every country?)

I think you can be forgiven on this occasion!
What happened with the Swedish Frozen? Was it very limited? I take it you are still hunting this down?

Nah - It just looked the same as all the others :)

Back on topic - Any ideas when the GB for this will go live ?

there's a lenti full slip?
they both look like full slips to me....neither a lenti-full-slip, just standard full slips....

E2 is Lenti Full Slip as confirmed by FA ref to previous post by CleverlLogin. E1 is the cheaper version which has the lenti magnet, and E2 is always the more expensive one with the Lenti full slip.

just caught up on the posts - the one thats now showing lenti, if truly turns out to be a lenti-full-slip then am in. Much prefer that artwork and am a sucker for the full-lenti rather than an O-ring lenti (though love both)

@sunnyx I was not expecting to pick this up as I am very picky with Animation, but went to see a tiny bit of the trailer(I avoid trailers like the plague as they show the whole freakin' movie in 2 minutes :mad: ), but saw enough to think I might be enjoying this. Title change is not an issue for me so I will pick one up of this :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
@sunnyx I was not expecting to pick this up as I am very picky with Animation, but went to see a tiny bit of the trailer(I avoid trailers like the plague as they show the whole freakin' movie in 2 minutes :mad: ), but saw enough to think I might be enjoying this. Title change is not an issue for me so I will pick one up of this :thumbs:

Of course you would! I expect nothing less from you lol :hilarious: :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
FA has stepped up for the 3D Lenti on E2... makes me regret having gone for E1...hopefully they will have a great flip/flop lenti for E1

The change of Title doesn't bother me at all.