Slipbox Modern Times (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.26) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
Price: $31.89

1.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-Order now seems to have been moved to May, 13th at 2PM due to some holiday of sorts. (Source: PA, FB)
[안내] 정부의 급작스런 임시공휴일 지정으로 협력 유통 업체들의 프리오더 동시 진행이 어려워짐에 따라 <러스트 앤 본> 일반판, <시티 라이트> <모던 타임즈>의 프리오더를 기존 5월 6일(금)에서 일주일 후인 5월 13일(금) 오후 2시로 연기합니다. 양해와 참고 부탁드립니다.

- 플레인 드림

Reactions: harry and mams
Pre-order Date Delay
The Korean government suddenly decided to make May 6th a national holiday for 2016. Therefore we must push back the pre-order date for Rust and Bone Standard Edition, City Lights Limited Edition, and Modern Times Limited Edition to May 13th, 2PM Korea Time.

Thank you for your understanding.

13092178_512604168940812_4901852566693065145_n.jpg

Reactions: EyeSeeDarkness
so sad to see this thread get so few posts. this film is CLASSIC. then again seems everyone is exited about FAC ID4. film that is so lame and stupid. a bit sad. but tells what members on this forum prefer ...
Well, most moviegoers now are not really "film" fans. They're action and horror fans.
I'm afraid that also goes to film collecting.

so sad to see this thread get so few posts. this film is CLASSIC. then again seems everyone is exited about FAC ID4. film that is so lame and stupid. a bit sad. but tells what members on this forum prefer ...

There's still a quiet but large group of us out there. I agree though. This is my favorite Chaplin. When my son was about 3 or 4, he loved Wall-E. A short while after, I showed him parts of this film and he LOVED it. The humor is not lost on anyone from any generation. It's wonderful that PA doing this release. This is one of the finest movies ever made.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I see what you're saying, but bear in mind that you're also comparing slipbox vs steelbook... apples and oranges dude.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry