Slipbox Modern Times (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.26) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
Price: $31.89

1.jpg

Last edited:
so sad to see this thread get so few posts. this film is CLASSIC. then again seems everyone is exited about FAC ID4. film that is so lame and stupid. a bit sad. but tells what members on this forum prefer ...

Keep in mind that many of us already have these films via the Criterion collection. As good as those are it's harder to get excited about this release before we've seen much of the artwork/package.

• Thanks
Reactions: bojee and sminister
Keep in mind that many of us already have these films via the Criterion collection. As good as those are it's harder to get excited about this release before we've seen much of the artwork/package.

I'm not worried one bit!:happy:
And I own both Criterion editions.
It's Plain + Propaganda + Chaplin.
No way this is anything less than amazing ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

i have chaplin criterions too. on dvd tho.

so sad to see this thread get so few posts. this film is CLASSIC. then again seems everyone is exited about FAC ID4. film that is so lame and stupid. a bit sad. but tells what members on this forum prefer ...

Better for us as it shouldn't be a 'going full-retard' scramble out of the gate where you're worried about not securing a copy. Although I still think Chaplin has huge appeal to film enthusiasts and these will both sell out in time... even if Ninjas will perhaps not be the primary market beyond the label completionist types.

Anytime a great movie release is slept on is fine by me... gives me longer for my bank account to recover.:p I also hate pre-order culture with a passion (cause I genuinely believe a chunk of the market only have future profit in mind and rob the real fans twofold) but I hafta be part of it to secure some goodies. :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
This is the better movie of the two Chaplins PLAIN are putting out. Also, where the hell did this and City Lights even come from? Did PLAIN decide they didn't have enough on their plate already and had these saved for a rainy day?