South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase link: PlainArchive.com
Price: $31.89

1.jpg

Last edited:
From PA facebook :
"Dear International customers,
City Lights and Modern Times are almost sold out for our Korean customers and we've been receiving requests from local retailers to re-stock them.
The remaining copies for our overseas customers will be allocated to local retailers after midnight. If you wish to secure a copy, please visit our website and pre-order now.
Thank you for your understanding."

From PA facebook :
"Dear International customers,
City Lights and Modern Times are almost sold out for our Korean customers and we've been receiving requests from local retailers to re-stock them.
The remaining copies for our overseas customers will be allocated to local retailers after midnight. If you wish to secure a copy, please visit our website and pre-order now.
Thank you for your understanding."
Let's go Ninjas! Take em while it's hot!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and harry
@spass @PunkNinja @Sigill @AnubisNefer @Hatori @dan8885 @Mickle_89 @luke98 i dont know if you have order it or not, but its going to be sold out so decide quickly

Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs: But I'll pass the first time on PA. Funds are low this month btw needed for other stuff. I already own the superior Criterion so I'm not that bitter about it atm.
I try also to slow down on so much double dips. It don't make me happy anymore to own 2-3 releases of the same movie just sitting on the shelf. I try to pick up more records instead.

I'm so gutted. money I meant to spend on these were needed elsewhere. and I'm a bit short of cash now ... so have to pass. hope few copies come live later. damn. well have the criterions and they have awesome extras so would not sell them to get these ...

[Note to myself : can't have 'em all.]

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD