Slipbox Molly's Game (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Nova Limited Edition) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 22, 2019
Purchase links: Novamedia Full Slip - Lenti Full Slip (Pre-order January 31 at 2 PM Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $28.99 (Full Slip) - $30.99 (Lenti)
Notes: 700 numbered copies of each edition. Includes a 32 page photo book, 3x character cards, 6x post cards.

EBAAB0EBA6ACEC8AA4EAB28CEC9E84BD_ED9280EC8AACEBA6BDECA084ECB2B4.jpgEBAAB0EBA6ACEC8AA4EAB28CEC9E84BD_EBA08CED8BB0ECA084ECB2B4.jpg

Last edited:

I got it of course. It’s quite nice and I got a rather low number which is rare for me although it’s not really a big deal to me. I’m only terrified of ever getting a 666 again. Do you prefer the FS or the lenti. You have so many exclusives your home must be like a museum.

Now all I can think about is when is Manta going to give pictures and dates on A Star is Born. The wait is giving me an ulcer.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
I got it of course. It’s quite nice and I got a rather low number which is rare for me although it’s not really a big deal to me. I’m only terrified of ever getting a 666 again. Do you prefer the FS or the lenti. You have so many exclusives your home must be like a museum.

Now all I can think about is when is Manta going to give pictures and dates on A Star is Born. The wait is giving me an ulcer.
I like the FS, but the lenti more to be honest.

Not going after A Star is Born (Bohemian Rapsody as well). I really don’t like those kind of movies :wtf:
Skipped all of them.

Reactions: Veronica Mars