Mommy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 24) [Korea]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 7, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - 1/4 Slip - Premium Box - (Pre-order on November 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.29 (Full Slip A or B) - $35.89 (1/4 Slip) - $61.89 (Premium Box)
Notes: Full slip A (1000 copies), Full slip B (1000 copies), 1/4 Slip (250 copies), Premium box (850 Copies)

20686684_1721131931523748_7880916876765691904_n.jpg

from Plain's fb:
We’ll be releasing Xavier Dolan’s Mommy in 2015. More details coming later this year.

Mommy won the Jury Prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking forward to seeing this one, so will try and watch it before this edition is released.

Reactions: Bluprint
My favorite film of the year this far by a long way, just exceptional - i've just got the Canadian digi but if it's getting the Plain treatment, its a no brainer for me

xlwa5v.gif

Reactions: Bluprint
Sooooo, is this one of the ones that will go up for preorder next month? I wasn't aware of this until now. I thought that movie was very good when I saw it earlier this year.

Sooooo, is this one of the ones that will go up for preorder next month? I wasn't aware of this until now. I thought that movie was very good when I saw it earlier this year.
I don't think it will be next month as The Imitation Game and Becoming Jane have been put back to January.

I'm definitely getting this one. In my opinion Dolan is an exceptional filmmaker, I didn't love all of his movies though. His style and kind of telling a story is quite unique, which is why I'm not at used to that at all. But still, think there's a great young filmmaker coming up.

Didn't see Mommy yet, but was also looking forward to watch it, which is why I'm happy Plain Archive is releasing it.

I've only seen Mommy and Tom At The Farm. I did like both but I thought Mommy was definitely better. It easily made a spot on my year-end top list. I guess it more or less came out this year, at least, I didn't see it until early this year.