[MondoCon 3 Exclusive] Guardians of the Galaxy by Jock

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
MondoCon3 Exclusive

Guardians of the Galaxy by Jock.jpg

Last edited:
I love Jock, this is not doing it for me, too much empty space below Gamora and Peter's necks and that hideous yellow.

maybe there will be a variant in anything but that yellow, one can only pray...

@martinouchou @apsmith21

I love Jock, this is not doing it for me, too much empty space below Gamora and Peter's necks and that hideous yellow.

@martinouchou @apsmith21

I'm always hoping for something different when it comes to a print and they delivered on that front.

I'll check it out in person - should be interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21

@martinouchou @apsmith21
This may be the first Jock art that I fully dislike. I am a huge Jock fan, but this one is a swing and a miss...
And, really, just weird. I'm not sure what he was going for here...

@apsmith21 don't worry I think they'll be handing them out....

...in the bathrooms as toilet paper, jk jk, its OK just really against my taste

just like the steelbook game it's about the chase and I've seen a lot of negative feedback, so maybe there won't be a rush on them.

BUT, it's kinda worse. Imagine going to the location of NovaMedia and not being able to buy something you wanted...

:(

@apsmith21 do you know the run on this, since it is not as popular I think you will be fine. I mean SDCC has 150+ K people and they don't always sell out. Now I know MC3 is more focused but you should be fine, and if not make nice with Jock and get an AP from him

@apsmith21 do you know the run on this, since it is not as popular I think you will be fine. I mean SDCC has 150+ K people and they don't always sell out. Now I know MC3 is more focused but you should be fine, and if not make nice with Jock and get an AP from him

It's a run of 325 for this print

The Martian is 250, which would be my fallback if I can't get this one.