MondoCon 3 October 22-23, 2016

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
MondoCon_Logo_by_Aaron_Draplin_1024x1024.jpeg MondoCon-Two-Day-Ticket-Admit-One_1024x1024.png 1.jpg
Mondo Con 3
October 22-23, 2016
Austin Texas
Tickets on Sale Soon
http://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon

MondoCon is a celebration of everything we love, including movies, art, comics, music, toys and food. It's a weekend curated with fans in mind, featuring incredible artists & creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.

The full program schedule will be unveiled in the weeks to come

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck IX is that weekend :( and I already have tickets for that! :LOL: But I will be there in spirit :thumbs:

you and all the other ninjas going to have to chug some beers for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@C.C. 95 you know you wanna come talk Lebron James
@Wreck
:LOL: Always!!
Austin, Texas?
image.gif

Man, last time I was in Texas I got chased out by some excitable locals.....
image.gif
;)

I hear there are some exciting guests on the way for that convention!
image.gif

I appreciate the thought, brother! But I already blew my wad flying out to Cali for WonderCon a few months back!
What I REALLY need is a convention that sells wallspace! I have more posters than I will ever have walls for!
P.S. On my way back from Cali I stopped in AZ to meet David Lieberman who runs Cinemasterpieces.com and had a chat. I had him put together and linen back my vintage 81"x81" CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND poster! (Ironic, no?!)
image.jpeg

(And, yes - I do have a wall for that!)
The hard part was finding a framer that could frame that large and get that big a piece of acrylic! (I hope it fits through the door!).

Reactions: Wreck
@Wreck

Austin, Texas?

I appreciate the thought, brother! But I already blew my wad flying out to Cali for WonderCon a few months back!
What I REALLY need is a convention that sells wallspace! I have more posters than I will ever have walls for!

raf,220x200,075,f,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks for the tag @mllNY but unfortunately I'm too far away and too poor to come over :grumpy:
I would love to go to MondoCon more than any Con on this planet though :(