MondoCon 3 October 22-23, 2016

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
MondoCon_Logo_by_Aaron_Draplin_1024x1024.jpeg MondoCon-Two-Day-Ticket-Admit-One_1024x1024.png 1.jpg
Mondo Con 3
October 22-23, 2016
Austin Texas
Tickets on Sale Soon
http://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon

MondoCon is a celebration of everything we love, including movies, art, comics, music, toys and food. It's a weekend curated with fans in mind, featuring incredible artists & creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.

The full program schedule will be unveiled in the weeks to come

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like HDN had another great trip :) Congrats to the staff :thumbs: @Wreck @tridon @apsmith21

@mlmaier84 Hope you got there pistol :cool:

Had a nice chat with @mlmaier84 and also got to meet and chat with @TheStixter and @Aniv.

I'm certain that I met some other ninjas as well, but apologies in advance, things were going so fast and furious at the
booth for a while there that we literally didn't have time to eat until 3pm on day 1 and that was just a few bits! lol

Had a nice chat with @mlmaier84 and also got to meet and chat with @TheStixter and @Aniv.

I'm certain that I met some other ninjas as well, but apologies in advance, things were going so fast and furious at the
booth for a while there that we literally didn't have time to eat until 3pm on day 1 and that was just a few bits! lol
@apsmith21 Glad to know those 3 locos were also there! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: Hopefully you go back again next year! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and apsmith21