MondoCon 5 - September 14 & 15, 2019

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
MC19.png

September 14 & 15, 2019 at the Palmer Events Center in Downtown Austin.
https://mondotees.com/blogs/mondocon-news/announcing-mondocon-2019

If you're new around here, below is a quick refresher on what the event is all about:

MondoCon 2019 will take place September 14th & 15th at the Palmer Events Center in downtown Austin, Texas.

Now on its 5th year, MondoCon is a 2-day celebration of everything we love, including movies, art, comics, music, toys, games and food. Located in Austin, Texas and curated with fans in mind, the event features incredible artists and creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.

Attachments

• MC.png
    MC.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 340
Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 @tridon early bird on sale tomorrow!

MondoCon 2019 is 6 months away, and we truly can't wait! (It's been too long).

Tomorrow (3/12) at 12PM (CT), we're putting early-bird tickets on sale via mondo-con.com. Don't wait! They're limited and you get a sweet discount ($89 for a 2-day pass). Be sure to stay tuned for exhibitor line-up and programming announcements in the coming months!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@AlienKing
tenor.gif

HELL YEA... wait! :stop: Only if @tridon joins! :hungry:
giphy.gif

:D

However I seriously HOPE to make it this year... it just want meant to be in 2017! :mad: :angry: :banghead:

So @tridon you in for a threesome? :cool:

You bunch of weirdos. :LOL:

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it this year -- which breaks my heart because after 3 years straight hanging with @Wreck... and 2 with @apsmith21... and 1 with @mllNY... I really want to be back there. Even more-so since nothing went down in 2018.

Alas, I just spent two weeks dealing with water in my basement, so I need to spend major money and take time off work this summer to excavate around my home and fix up the foundation. That means I'll have very little play money or time off this year.

...Hopefully in 2020. (seems like a cool year to have a big reunion throwdown)

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it this year -- which breaks my heart because after 3 years straight hanging with @Wreck... and 2 with @apsmith21... and 1 with @mllNY... I really want to be back there. Even more-so since nothing went down in 2018.

Alas, I just spent two weeks dealing with water in my basement, so I need to spend major money and take time off work this summer to excavate around my home and fix up the foundation. That means I'll have very little play money or time off this year.

That's a more attainable goal for me as well, 2020 or bust - I don't think I'll be making it this year

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
So @tridon you in for a threesome? :cool:
LMFAO!!! :rofl: I love it! :hilarious:

@tridon Water in the basement? Damn, that sucks! :banghead: If you're not attending this year... :( 2020 would be an EPIC reunion throwdown! :cool:

so you didnt hang whith me during one of those, now I´m sad and gone go and stand in the corner all alone :whistle:

LMFAO!!! :rofl: I love it! :hilarious:

@tridon Water in the basement? Damn, that sucks! :banghead: If you're not attending this year... :( 2020 would be an EPIC reunion throwdown! :cool:
Aww man. That sucks to hear about your basement.

Well if y'all are planning a big reunion in '20 then i might as well hold out for that year.

I bought tickets cause @mllNY bought tickets ha. I was going to buy just a Saturday but then i bought earlybird which honestly is still smarter in the grand scheme. Most folks fly out Sunday so they dont attend sunday ... and most artists and vendors will hold back a little of the coveted stuff to have some stock for Sunday too. Not all, but most. But it makes it much more easier to get that item you want on Sunday versus Saturday when people camp out overnight!!!!! I don't do the camping unless it's going to be the craziest grail ever. And even then I've never done it. I mean it may be fun experience tho with some folks taking turns etc. I've just never had to.

I have a lot of vacation at my job, but I have used an INSANE amount of vacation already this year due to my mom's battle with Cancer. So it was hard pulling trigger on tickets when I look at the schedule and see it falls at a bad time for me as I'll have to likely burn 3 days of vacation. Leaving me with like 3 left ha. That's the current plan ..... but if things were to go bad with my Mom then I may have to make plans otherwise. Currently tho she is looking good and is almost out the woods , her type of cancer is highly agressive tho so its more about praying that it doesnt come back and in relation to this event not this year. Its MONDO CON 5 and I've been to them all so far and with all the crap I've had to deal with this year it would be a great break away to go to this and see some Ninjas and share some brews and BBQ!