Premium Supporter
Feb 24, 2017
Germany
Release date: October 14, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81j4JzkI8oS._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I've read it! Have you? Your question implied the UK was not in Europe.
The UK is a part of Europe, it always will be. However, it is not a part of the European Union.
Europe is a geographical entity. The European Union is a political entity.

Ireland is a part of Europe and a part of the European Union.
Confusion between the two terms seems mainly restricted to your islands and makes every one of you that refuse to use the right term sound very uneducated. And that's the truth.
Jesus. I know the UK is in Europe. Which is why I said, (and you can read it again to yourself, slowly this time)...

.... They are not shipping outside of Europe OR TO THE UK (which is in Europe but they're not shipping there. For whatever reason. Probably Brexit!!!!!)......

Jesus. I know the UK is in Europe. Which is why I said, (and you can read it again to yourself, slowly this time)...
I will.
.... They are not shipping outside of Europe OR TO THE UK (which is in Europe but they're not shipping there. For whatever reason. Probably Brexit!!!!!)......
This is/would have been correct. Had you said it (that OR TO THE) :naughty:

I enjoyed the movie and I like this artwork. Ordered.
I was enjoying the movie until the precise moment when Ron Perlman appeared with blonde hair. At that moment the movie turned out hilarious (and not for good). Anyway, and not consistent with myself as usually, I got the Weet FS edition, and this new steel will make a nice replacement for the previous steel.

I think it's selling on cede.com?

Not yet, but probably will. Just like jpc.de.

Last edited: