Premium Supporter
Feb 24, 2017
Germany
Release date: October 14, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81j4JzkI8oS._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning for any UK buyers, CeDe checkout specifically states their price is not inclusive of VAT & customs duty. So I'd expect near £15 worth of VAT and handling fees upon delivery on top.

If true, that makes it considerably more costly than amazon.

• Informative
Reactions: spookz
You think Amazon Germany included your VAT & customs duty in the 25€ price?

I have Space Truckers mediabook on order with CeDe, should be here at the beginning of August.
At € 37.49, I'm expecting a big hit from customs.
Will post the damage on that thread.
Maximum Risk steelbook was €16.99, was charged £15.76 after currency conversion.
Can't remember the packaging, but arrived OK
Of course, now having said all that, I'm jinxed for life! :meh:

• Informative
Reactions: spookz
You think Amazon Germany included your VAT & customs duty in the 25€ price?
Yes they do, near enough. All EU amazon prices inc VAT at that country's current rate, which is comparable to UK VAT rates, across most of Europe. Amazon then repurpose that VAT and pay it to HMRC in the UK, as amazon EU are UK VAT registered.

Germany pay 2% less VAT than the UK i think, so amazon.de listing for UK delivery typically go up by sub €1 to compensate at checkout. Plus €3 shipping, makes this around €29 total shipped, with no additional customs fees upon UK delivery.

Well artwork is way better than that chicken shi*. Considering it's only steelbook avaliable beside that one i'm totally ok. If not i'd just buy amarray one.
Now just putting 4K in. :)