Premium Supporter
Feb 24, 2017
Germany
Release date: October 14, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81j4JzkI8oS._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. 1 Disc only, but playable as 3D or 2D.
Nothing new, but when i checked nonsteelbook version has 1 disc and it containts 2D/3D on it, while steelbook supposedly has 2 discs and each version on separate disc... Probably misunderstanding.

This company has awesome packaging. You have to to email them and adjust the VAT. They get the highest personal recommendation for quality control. Be sure to check other titles you would normally get from Amazon Germany.

Why you wrote that just now? :bucktooth:
Needed that before! But thx. Appreciate it! Will try them out! Since they're "neighbour" country. :)

This company has awesome packaging. You have to to email them and adjust the VAT. They get the highest personal recommendation for quality control. Be sure to check other titles you would normally get from Amazon Germany.
But BS payment. Only cash to bank account and you have to take all fees with making international bank payment.
And that usually is 5 to 10€.
Good luck ripping ppl with this BS...

But BS payment. Only cash to bank account and you have to take all fees with making international bank payment.
And that usually is 5 to 10€.
Good luck ripping ppl with this BS...
I have ordered from them in the past and paid with credit card.
Their website indicates that they still accept credit cards.
So don't know what the hell you're talking about

I have ordered from them in the past and paid with credit card.
Their website indicates that they still accept credit cards.
So don't know what the hell you're talking about
When i go order item the only option at checkout is money transaction. Only Austria, Germany and Switzerland have credit card option...
It's written in faq of site you know.

When i go order item the only option at checkout is money transaction. Only Austria, Germany and Switzerland have credit card option...
It's written in faq of site you know.
No
Credit card payment is accepted from all over the world
That's what is written in the FAQs

No
Credit card payment is accepted from all over the world
That's what is written in the FAQs
I tried multiple times at checkout and only money transaction is avaliable for me. I can't choose credit card cause that option doesn't exist at checkout.
Wrote them and will see what they'll respond. It's just mess having smh written in faq and doing completely opposite at checkout...

good luck
Got it today and half of cardboard envelope was bented into mailbox. Other half which wasn't was steelbook.
In all miracle - steelbook wasnt affected. No dents, scratches, spinslash... mint.
I swear i don't know how they do it. Stuff comes literaly in worst posdible way yet it arrives mint, and then i see Blufans editions for example, protected with that foam and they come dented from all angles...

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Received this today from CeDe

Arrived mint in zavvi/hmv style cardboard mailer

Overall a very good experience from this company.

Free shipping to UK and no VAT nonsense to worry about as it appears to be VAT registered

Received this today from CeDe

Arrived mint in zavvi/hmv style cardboard mailer

Overall a very good experience from this company.

Free shipping to UK and no VAT nonsense to worry about as it appears to be VAT registered
Nope. Their prices are without VAT.
Every order from them from 1st July and until now i had to pay VAT.
Policy

Last edited: