Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection No. 22) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 05-25-21

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

84B5C016-C485-4C6C-A2FE-F31CA427CBF2.jpeg 70579D78-7475-4D9F-80C0-797577D6A579.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
I was so happy when i saw artwork and then moment when i saw it was slipcover not steelbook. :squint::meh:

Group buy?

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
I believe he's referring to the art on the slip and he's disappointed that it isn't the art on the SteelBook instead.

But what does it matter? I didn't think anybody actually liked this movie.

That, yeah.
I mean lenticular front or fullslip back are both great choice for steelbook artwork.

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Contacted Weet and asked if this would be a One Click but they said their ''Collection Series'' do not have a OC box.
So it's gonna be a pass for me, Shame would have been my first Milla Jovovich movie that I would have One Clicked.
Also steelbook art is awful :vomit: they copied it from Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Movie Bad....Milla Jovovich Good :naughty:

If covershot would be steelbook artwork... sadly it's chicken still. :banghead::dead:

Reactions: Billy Talent

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Contacted Weet and asked if this would be a One Click but they said their ''Collection Series'' do not have a OC box.
So it's gonna be a pass for me, Shame would have been my first Milla Jovovich movie that I would have One Clicked.
Also steelbook art is awful :vomit: they copied it from Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Movie Bad....Milla Jovovich Good :naughty:
It's not WeET copying from that, it's just that they'll use a WWA steelbook (all of their Collection titles do) ;)

Reactions: Billy Talent
Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know how much shipping to a US adress is from a US HUB?
Does that mean ordering direct? If you go to the weet website and start a checkout with something similar in weight but not actually purchasing it you can see. I'm in Texas and Black Panther fullslip is 21 but deadpool 2 is 18 both on the cheapest option. It depends on the weight. One click probably around 30 or so. A little pricey but always a ton of bubble wrap and double boxed. Hope this helps.

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Does that mean ordering direct? If you go to the weet website and start a checkout with something similar in weight but not actually purchasing it you can see. I'm in Texas and Black Panther fullslip is 21 but deadpool 2 is 18 both on the cheapest option. It depends on the weight. One click probably around 30 or so. A little pricey but always a ton of bubble wrap and double boxed. Hope this helps.

No from a Hub, a person who receives all the packages and then ships them out for example Aniv.
I wonder what the shipping costs will be I dont think it will be as much as direct, I could be totally wrong though.