Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 22) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

84B5C016-C485-4C6C-A2FE-F31CA427CBF2.jpeg70579D78-7475-4D9F-80C0-797577D6A579.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so happy when i saw artwork and then moment when i saw it was slipcover not steelbook. :squint::meh:

Group buy?

I believe he's referring to the art on the slip and he's disappointed that it isn't the art on the SteelBook instead.

But what does it matter? I didn't think anybody actually liked this movie.

That, yeah.
I mean lenticular front or fullslip back are both great choice for steelbook artwork.

Love the artwork of the SteelBook but will wait until price drop as I wager this will not be a popular buy at launch. Enjoyed the movie though.

Contacted Weet and asked if this would be a One Click but they said their ''Collection Series'' do not have a OC box.
So it's gonna be a pass for me, Shame would have been my first Milla Jovovich movie that I would have One Clicked.
Also steelbook art is awful :vomit: they copied it from Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Movie Bad....Milla Jovovich Good :naughty:

If covershot would be steelbook artwork... sadly it's chicken still. :banghead::dead:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Contacted Weet and asked if this would be a One Click but they said their ''Collection Series'' do not have a OC box.
So it's gonna be a pass for me, Shame would have been my first Milla Jovovich movie that I would have One Clicked.
Also steelbook art is awful :vomit: they copied it from Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Movie Bad....Milla Jovovich Good :naughty:
It's not WeET copying from that, it's just that they'll use a WWA steelbook (all of their Collection titles do) ;)

Reactions: Billy Talent
Does anyone know how much shipping to a US adress is from a US HUB?
Does that mean ordering direct? If you go to the weet website and start a checkout with something similar in weight but not actually purchasing it you can see. I'm in Texas and Black Panther fullslip is 21 but deadpool 2 is 18 both on the cheapest option. It depends on the weight. One click probably around 30 or so. A little pricey but always a ton of bubble wrap and double boxed. Hope this helps.

Does that mean ordering direct? If you go to the weet website and start a checkout with something similar in weight but not actually purchasing it you can see. I'm in Texas and Black Panther fullslip is 21 but deadpool 2 is 18 both on the cheapest option. It depends on the weight. One click probably around 30 or so. A little pricey but always a ton of bubble wrap and double boxed. Hope this helps.

No from a Hub, a person who receives all the packages and then ships them out for example Aniv.
I wonder what the shipping costs will be I dont think it will be as much as direct, I could be totally wrong though.