Monster Hunter (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 22) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - One Click

84B5C016-C485-4C6C-A2FE-F31CA427CBF2.jpeg70579D78-7475-4D9F-80C0-797577D6A579.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

The shipping cost to my country is 49 dollar so same as the item plus the risk for import duties....
What is this for? EMS? EMS Premium? I cannot calculate it because Italy seems not to be an option...
I'd like to know how much K-Packet is to your country.

@Jamon-Jamon @MerlinT @Seth Plate AM @Vaako Did you guys get an email from WeET after placing your order? I ordered the full slip on May 27 and I did not receive an email acknowledgement. I emailed [email protected] twice but no response. I checked the order details on the website and it says Condition = Deposit and shipping info says: "We have not yet shipped it or have not been able to enter shipping information." This is the first time I've ordered directly from them and I find the lack of communication worrisome.

@Jamon-Jamon @MerlinT @Seth Plate AM @Vaako Did you guys get an email from WeET after placing your order? I ordered the full slip on May 27 and I did not receive an email acknowledgement. I emailed [email protected] twice but no response. I checked the order details on the website and it says Condition = Deposit and shipping info says: "We have not yet shipped it or have not been able to enter shipping information." This is the first time I've ordered directly from them and I find the lack of communication worrisome.
Don't worry. Exactly same situation for me (point by point as you detail). And it happened to me exactly the same situation with my previous order (Endgame) and it finally arrived (with Endgame I even wrote them 3 times since I placed my order... and I never got an answer. But, as said, it finally arrived).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SavageAmusement
Don't worry. Exactly same situation for me (point by point as you detail). And it happened to me exactly the same situation with my previous order (Endgame) and it finally arrived (with Endgame I even wrote them 3 times since I placed my order... and I never got an answer. But, as said, it finally arrived).
Did they post the tracking number in the order details for your Endgame order?

Did they post the tracking number in the order details for your Endgame order?
In the case of Endgame I cannot know it because situation was rather stressful: I could not access my account after placing my order (error message) and they did not reply to my emails. I was blind wondering if I would get anything. But it arrived after one month. And I created a new account because my old one could not be recovered :) . NOW, for "Monster Hunter" I have checked right now the status of my order to provide you with additional info: it appears as "Delivery" and, yes, a tracking number is there. Do not worry, they will ship it sooner than later and then you will be able of checking the tracking number. Consider also that members are not reporting any issues in terms of delivery for Weetcollection. Don't worry.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SavageAmusement