Moon (Blue Edition) (Blu-ray Slipbox + Booklet + Postcards) (Limited to 700) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Blue Edition

http://kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20598&word=moon&key=eng_title

1425881198508716.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-09 14.05.40.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-09 14.05.40.png
    848.5 KB · Views: 5,258
Reactions: dirtyoak
I'm surprised they didn't release info on both variations at the same time, so at least people would've had a choice then. I also prefer the white edition anyway. :)

Milking at its best!
Sorry ..first white limited 700...
now blue 700...okay so we got some colors left...

shame on you korea

Reactions: Last Lizard
Yeah, sounds like they underestimated the demand and figured they could make some more money with a slightly different version. Kinda lame to those that ordered the original, but the white does seem better

I'm surprised they didn't release info on both variations at the same time, so at least people would've had a choice then. I also prefer the white edition anyway. :)
I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to do 2 versions. They would have released them both at the same time if they were. I'm guessing as the other edition sold well they chose to do another colour to sell some more.

I'm pretty sure they didn't intend to do 2 versions. They would have released them both at the same time if they were. I'm guessing as the other edition sold well they chose to do another colour to sell some more.
Yeah, you're probably right mate. Can't say I blame them to be honest... and at least they're kinda given people who missed out on the white one a second chance.

Yeah, you're probably right mate. Can't say I blame them to be honest... and at least they're kinda given people who missed out on the white one a second chance.
Hopefully they will realise the demand and print twice as many of the original version next time then everyone will have a chance to get it!:)