Now Streaming Moon Knight (Season 1) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Moon Knight, a new globetrotting action-adventure series starring Oscar Isaac as a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. The multiple identities who live inside him find themselves thrust into a deadly war of the gods against the backdrop of modern and ancient Egypt. Moon Knight is directed by executive producer Mohamed Diab; Jeremy Slater is head writer. The series will premiere on Disney+ in 2022.

2EB50347-A9A4-443B-B278-92D316E56B01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: fatneko
This is the one I'm most excited about!!!

Who should they cast?

Rumors are Kit Harrington is joining the MCU, but they don't know for what... Could it be this?

actor Gaspard Ulliel has died aged 37.

his family confirmed that he died on wednesday following a skiing accident in the alps.

Just watched the first episode, not since back in the days of Phase 1 have I not watched a new MCU thing day 1 but just had no real anticipation for this but anyway enjoyed the first episode, completely different to anything the MCU has done before.

It's so different I wonder if they'll actually keep it separate to what all the other shows and films are building towards? Probably not so it's gonna be very interesting how they do tie it in