Everywhere
Release date: April 26, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6499335_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Credit to HanShotFirst over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely artwork which appeals to me most from all artworks on steelbooks currently to choose from.
The other two remind me on Armageddon more than on Moonfall... And those nonenglish words. If i decide to buy it it'll most probably be this one.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I can't go with this one at least currently, too much other costs involved. Sorry. If this would be like week, two sooner i would join but now i guess i'll buy it post launch, since release date is end of april i think.

Art is nice. The movie, not so much. I rarely like Roland’s movies, but I still seem to go to them, just in case there’s another Day after Tomorrow, which I liked, for some reason.

Reactions: JGCramp
Art is nice. The movie, not so much. I rarely like Roland’s movies, but I still seem to go to them, just in case there’s another Day after Tomorrow, which I liked, for some reason.
Same here. The Day After Tomorrow is the only one of his movies I like. Haven’t even bothered with this one since Emmerich is basically on a Michael Bay level to me. Maybe at $19 (or less) since the artwork looks good. But for me, certainly not at $34.99.

I don't know how anybody keeps giving him money to make these movies. I admit I haven't seen Moonfall.
I've seen a couple comments about how the only movie of his they like is The Day After Tomorrow.

People don't like Independence Day?

I don't know how anybody keeps giving him money to make these movies. I admit I haven't seen Moonfall.
I've seen a couple comments about how the only movie of his they like is The Day After Tomorrow.

People don't like Independence Day?
Have members also forgotten Roland Emmerich directed

Universal Soldier (1992)
Stargate (1994)
Independence day (1996)
The Patriot (2000)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Have members also forgotten Roland Emmerich directed

Universal Soldier (1992)
Stargate (1994)
Independence day (1996)
The Patriot (2000)
Nope, haven’t forgotten. I have different reasons for disliking each of them. I’m strongly indifferent to Independence Day, which I suppose makes it my favorite film from that list.

The Patriot is one of my least favorite all-time films. The supposed ‘historical’ depiction in that movie is so fraudulent that it just reduces itself to epic rah-rah, hooray America, battle scenes. To me, at least, his depiction of slavery is actually offensive. Even creative license doesn’t justify that. I hate the movie.

Nope, haven’t forgotten. I have different reasons for disliking each of them. I’m strongly indifferent to Independence Day, which I suppose makes it my favorite film from that list.

The Patriot is one of my least favorite all-time films. The supposed ‘historical’ depiction in that movie is so fraudulent that it just reduces itself to epic rah-rah, hooray America, battle scenes. To me, at least, his depiction of slavery is actually offensive. Even creative license doesn’t justify that. I hate the movie.
You don't like Stargate film that has a huge cult following and sells extremely well

Do you not have the stargate steelbook

Reactions: apsmith21
You don't like Stargate film that has a huge cult following and sells extremely well

Do you not have the stargate steelbook
Although that’s a nice steelbook, it was released several years before I started collecting.

I have only seen Stargate once and that was years ago. It didn’t do much for me back then. Maybe someday I’ll check it out again at some point. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a change of heart.

Reactions: paulboland
Same here. The Day After Tomorrow is the only one of his movies I like. Haven’t even bothered with this one since Emmerich is basically on a Michael Bay level to me. Maybe at $19 (or less) since the artwork looks good. But for me, certainly not at $34.99.
19 was the number I was thinking of too. (I actually thought I wrote that, but I guess not). I only went, because I've got AMC A-List, so figured it was worth driving a few miles to see it, even if it wasn't likely to be good. Now let's get a 4k Steelbook of Day after Tomorrow.

Reactions: JGCramp