Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Morbius

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

Director: Daniel Espinosa

Cast: Jared Leto, Adria Arjona, Matt Smith

Release: 2020-07-31

Plot: Biochemist Michael Morbius tries to cure himself of a rare blood disease, but he inadvertently infects himself with a form of vampirism instead.

morbiusbanner2.jpg

Sony Pictures is doubling down on its Spider-Man spin-off universe as The Hollywood Reporter brings word that a Morbius the Living Vampire movie is in the works.
Burk Sharpless and Matt Sazama (Dracula Untold, The Last Witch Hunter) have already turned in their script.

Jared Leto to Star in Sony’s Morbius the Living Vampire Movie
Morbius-768x524.jpg
Source: ComingSoon
Oscar-winner Jared Leto (Suicide Squad, Blade Runner 2049, Dallas Buyers Club) is becoming the latest actor to play the field with both Marvel and DC movies by signing on with Sony to star in a Morbius the Living Vampire movie. Daniel Espinosa (Life, Safe House) will direct the film from a script by Burk Sharpless and Matt Sazama (Netflix’s Lost in Space), based on the Marvel Comics character created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Gil Kane who first appeared in 1971’s “Amazing Spider-Man” #101.

@vexred WELL. that had A LOT more connections to Spider-man then I thought this would.

Wonder how Feige feels about this... I kind of doubt he was involved in it.

@vexred WELL. that had A LOT more connections to Spider-man then I thought this would.

Wonder how Feige feels about this... I kind of doubt he was involved in it.

I read somewhere that in the last deal Sony did with Marvel allowed them to mention Spider-Man from the MCU.

Looks pretty promising, didn't really love this trailer but I'm still interested. Don't really know anything about the character. The way he moved in one scene reminded me a lot of how Nightcrawler moved in the old X-MEN films.

Not familiar with this character, but the trailer looked pretty trash to me... can't stand Leto any more either, as he tries way too hard and thinks he's better than he his.

Quite liked the trailer but I'm sure the second will be better.

The interesting thing will be, is that this will at some point definitely cross over with Venom.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database