Morning from the UK

Schmikee

Premium Supporter
Oct 9, 2021
Morning guys,

Only been collecting for a few months, quite new to the steelbook game, been paying ebay prices which I'm not enjoying so thought I might join some group buys

I'm assuming if the blue button at the top right hasn't moved to OOS then it's still available? Any tips would be greatly appeciated

Cheeers

Reactions: Robles and jasong
@Schmikee Welcome to HDN.

If a group buy has sold out, you'll see "unavailable..." instead of "order now...".

Check this thread as well.

Reactions: Schmikee
Morning guys,

Only been collecting for a few months, quite new to the steelbook game, been paying ebay prices which I'm not enjoying so thought I might join some group buys

I'm assuming if the blue button at the top right hasn't moved to OOS then it's still available? Any tips would be greatly appeciated

Cheeers
Morning and welcome from a fellow Brit.

I’ve had some great group buys here, and lots of useful stuff. Enjoy :)

Morning guys,

Cheeers
Welcome! Great to have you here. :)

Morning guys,

Cheeers
Welcome to HDN :thumbs: