May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,844 11 0
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Mortal Engines

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Christian Rivers

Cast: Robert Sheehan, Hera Hilmar, Ronan Raftery, Stephen Lang, Leila George, Jihae, Hugo Weaving, Colin Salmon, Sophie Cox, Caren Pistorius, Aaron Jackson, Mark Hadlow, Menik Gooneratne, Joel Tobeck, Stephen Ure, Kee Chan, Patrick Malahide, Regé-Jean Page, Frankie Adams, Mark Mitchinson

Release: 2018-12-12

Plot: Set in a world many thousands of years in the future. Earth’s cities now roam the globe on huge wheels, devouring each other in a struggle for ever diminishing resources. On one of these massive Traction Cities, Tom Natsworthy has an unexpected encounter with a mysterious young woman from the Outlands who will change the course of his life forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,620 23 0
I almost didn't bother checking this out, as I thought it was a sequel to Mortal Instruments or something. Looks pretty cool anyway, and it's Peter Jackson, so of course I'll be giving it a watch! :D

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,855 5 0
I almost didn't bother checking this out, as I thought it was a sequel to Mortal Instruments or something. Looks pretty cool anyway, and it's Peter Jackson, so of course I'll be giving it a watch! :D
PJ just was a co-writer and producer.

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Reactions
5,714 2 0
PJ just was a co-writer and producer.
yeah i noticed that too the way they had slapped his name in the credits you thought he was the director, they never put up the other 2 screenplay writers up. you would think is a clever marketing ploy :hilarious:
you think he charged extra for it :cigar:

basil :thumbs:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,489 2 0
Wtf

Interested to see a bigger trailer

Who’s the girl? I recognise those eyes!
Possibly the hot girl from the new pirates?!?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database