Multi Mortal Kombat 11 (2019)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making. Original Track “Immortal” by 21 Savage
dd56zo2-1d8bef9a-a183-4f7d-9283-f75a1a3a7e3f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Hell Yeah! The only one i think i'm excited for coming from this show.
Definitely a unique choice for music. I dont think it quite matches MK's tune. There are better suited trap beats out there for MK.

the first trailer of MKX had also this new type of rap music
Equally bad. (IMO)
In that type of music - they RAP about mayhem - but rap music doesn't SOUND or evoke images of mayhem. It evokes images of bumping and grinding.
MK images look like Slayer or Anthrax - not rap.
I don't wanna see Rayden and Scorpion grinding!
99721B26-5635-4463-B143-1E3C75A8E1F2.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Equally bad. (IMO)
In that type of music - they RAP about mayhem - but rap music doesn't SOUND or evoke images of mayhem. It evokes images of bumping and grinding.
MK images look like Slayer or Anthrax - not rap.
:LOL: Yea true, we can all agree this type of music doesnt match MK. But I think they were just tryna cater to or possibly attract new audience.

I don't wanna see Rayden and Scorpion grinding!
View attachment 405852
Hey man, that's just you. There might be people who might wanna see just that. Whatever flaots their boat you know? Who are we to say what and what not to include in a trailer :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Better. But that theme is still a 4 on the floor disco beat. (Yes, techno-dance/house is really disco in sheep's clothing).
View attachment 406057
Hey that theme is perfect. Dont even try to contain it to a genre. It defined generations :D
Also, I have a feeling you might make a quick vid with your preferred music? :naughty:

A MILLION times better!!!
Exactly!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon