Mortal Kombat 11: Premium Edition

Exclusive Steelcase & Magnet

1:1 Scale Scorpion Mask

Kollector Box

Also includes:

Kombat Pack

Exclusive DLC

Certificate of Authenticity.

"Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customise the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making."

All yours for the lovely price of £279.99...

PS4

Xbox One

MKXI-beauty.jpg

FuturePak, slightly better then its 1.0 version MetalPak .... tho many still call them the same.

Weird that they would make the spine in the promo image look like a SteelBook. Oh, well... no way I was going to buy this bad boy, anyway.

(Though I imagine if you had kids, wearing that Scorpion mask and telling them to "Get over here!" would be pretty fun)

Game studio knows what they are doing when calling it steel case.

Novobox sponsored the uk launch which is why I knew it was future pak

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'd like to get this but the price kills it, and what's worse is if you don't buy it at this price then you have to pay even more off ebay.

Also what's with Scorpion again? I get it he's cool but everything is Scorpion ever since MK9 it seems. Also what's with the names? Mortal Kombat = MK9, Mortal Kombat X = MK10, MKXL = ? and now Mortal Kombat 11. At first it was numbers, then names, then back to the original name then with the cool Roman numeral X and now back to numbers that we haven't seen since 3? Make up your minds and make sense lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
I'd like to get this but the price kills it, and what's worse is if you don't buy it at this price then you have to pay even more off ebay.

Also what's with Scorpion again? I get it he's cool but everything is Scorpion ever since MK9 it seems. Also what's with the names? Mortal Kombat = MK9, Mortal Kombat X = MK10, MKXL = ? and now Mortal Kombat 11. At first it was numbers, then names, then back to the original name then with the cool Roman numeral X and now back to numbers that we haven't seen since 3? Make up your minds and make sense lol.

Completely agree. I want this but I can't justify the price so I'm like "wait it out, there can't be that many people who can buy it at full price straight away" but it will sell out and that's the sad part.

Like I always say I want developers to make a high quality collectors edition even if it's pricey but only if it's worth the price. A bland steelbook, no season pass, no extra goodies like maybe something which features the original 10 characters in the first game

As for "what's with Scorpion again" the simple answer is that it's Ed Boons favorite character, it's usually why you see him kill Sub Zero and come out victorious in most of the promotional material.

It would be nice if for the next game they do something a little similar and have a replica Sub Zero Mask