Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30.00
Note: Matte finish

81r9jY9Mj6S._AC_SX522_.jpg

7175xSUshRS._AC_SX522_.jpg

81eNkodtcxS._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
My card has been charged. So it looks like order will soon be dispatched along Space Jam 4K.

If your not a prime member you wont get it till end of week

Im not prime and I got it Friday. Dispatched Thursday

But then the last few pre orders have been the same for me. And normal orders too, all my orders have arrived the next day and I’ve always selected free shipping

Im not prime and I got it Friday. Dispatched Thursday

But then the last few pre orders have been the same for me. And normal orders too, all my orders have arrived the next day and I’ve always selected free shipping
I've been noticing this a lot lately with Amazon pre-orders... I pay for Prime, yet those who don't have been receiving their stuff way before me. You'd already received your copy of this before mine was even dispatched! Can't really complain in this instance though, since it allowed me to cancel the order in time lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've been noticing this a lot lately with Amazon pre-orders... I pay for Prime, yet those who don't have been receiving their stuff way before me. You'd already received your copy of this before mine was even dispatched! Can't really complain in this instance though, since it allowed me to cancel the order in time lol.

Strange. But I’m not complaining

Reactions: Noodles
Just got this on 4K but never seen this strange problem before can someone check I ain't going mad.
When the subtitles for foreign dialogue are shown on screen at the 7:45 to 8:00 mark it also displays the type of language underneath being spoken i.e Japanese , Chinese etc
Is this right because find it very off putting ?
Cheers

Just got this on 4K but never seen this strange problem before can someone check I ain't going mad.
When the subtitles for foreign dialogue are shown on screen at the 7:45 to 8:00 mark it also displays the type of language underneath being spoken i.e Japanese , Chinese etc
Is this right because find it very off putting ?
Cheers

Its because one is Japanese and one is Chinese. It makes sense if you keep watching the scene. There’s a reason for it

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967