Price: £30.00
Note: Matte finish

81r9jY9Mj6S._AC_SX522_.jpg

7175xSUshRS._AC_SX522_.jpg

81eNkodtcxS._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Here we go

Shame it won’t be the art of scorpion in the OP

That placeholder art may very well end up being final, looks a mirror of the french artwork... leave it to Germany to get the better artwork, again. Typical WB.

Mortal-Kombat-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
That placeholder art may very well end up being final, looks a mirror of the french artwork... leave it to Germany to get the better artwork, again. Typical WB.

View attachment 506526
Admittedly it could be better, but I honestly don't mind it... the design is clean at least. I just hope it's not matte, which it probably will be knowing Warner Bros.

Admittedly it could be better, but I honestly don't mind it... the design is clean at least. I just hope it's not matte, which it probably will be knowing Warner Bros.
I don't hate it, and it is a cleaner look than the other wwa I suppose, with a title to boot. WB have been relatively alright up until recently with releases, a bit of spot gloss if we're lucky.

Reactions: Noodles
Look for BR steelbook art. Looks similar to 1995 steelbook. So i'm happy with this one.
For collection i hope WeET, Manta or HDZeta will do justice with some great WEA!

Glad to see they went with a different design to everywhere else... might even pick up the other one as well as this.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Hmm I like both. Not sure what I prefer but I do like this design